Government of Pakistan has successfully retrieved almost 15 thousand Kanal of land from illegal occupants. More than 70 anti-encroachment operation was conducted in this process. Moreover, the retrieved land is estimated to worth Rs. 100 Billion.
Firdous Ashiq Awan, Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Information, shared the overall report on government’s 1 year performance. She expressed her delight over commission creation regarding the redrafting of Islamabad Master Plan.
Main achievements done in territory of Islamabad, as per report, is ahred below
- CDA initiated the construction work on a bridges at Park Enclave, G-7 & G-8 Interchange, Burma Road.
- CDA Hospital is also under construction
- Establishes 3 shelters homes in sector I-11, G-9, and Tarlai.
- Developed facilitation centers at Bhara Kahu and Tarlai
- Establishes Law and Order Division for Islamabad