Breaking: Russia and Pakistan sign deal of the Decade

Breaking: Russia and Pakistan sign deal of the Decade

Russia and Pakistan sign a Gas Pipe-line Deal which is going to be the deal of the decade for both nations. On Friday, May 28th, 2021, Representatives of Moscow and Islamabad agreed on a point to construct this gas Pipe-line. This line will be connecting Different Southern Ports of Pakistan like Karachi and Gwadar with the Central City of Pakistan, Lahore.

Moreover, this will enhance Pakistan to boost its energy safety and increase its interest in natural gas.

According to media reports, the project will cost $2.25 Billion. The total length of the pipeline will be almost 1,100 kilometers. Its discharge capacity will be 12.3 billion cubic meters per year.

Furthermore, Pakistan will be owning 74% stakes of the pipeline whilst the remaining 26% will be under Russia’s Supervision.

Trade ties between Pakistan and Russia have a good history as Pakistan Steel Mills Industrial Complex at Port Qasim was also build by Russia.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top
Open chat