Mivida is a contemporary residential scheme. Committed to provide healthy & luxury lifestyle, it is going to become the First Eco-sustainable city with smart progression. Mivida is planned keeping in view the latest trends of future living. It aspires to provide a full-package housing society served by ample amenities & high-quality infrastructure.
Mivida will feature a vibrant community. The vision of this project is to deliver 100% Eco-sustainable & luxury living style. Moreover, an investment that remains secure for generations. It solely focus to rely on internal production & resources instead of exporting anything from external ones. Smart management technologies and solution is implied to ensure improved quality of life.
Mivida Master Plan is designed by Meinhardt Group. This emblem of modern age development is based upon Holistic Hybrid Space Planning. In other words, multi functional architectural entities are incorporated. Each of the area has immediate connectivity route.
As a whole the layout plan of Mivida is divided into several communities including Resort Community, Golf Community, ECO Community, Mix-use Community, Entertainment Community, Medical Community, Education Community, Retail Community & Sports Community. Meanwhile, Mivida offers following units for investment:
- Residential and Commercial plots
- Corporate & Retain Modern Business Areas
- Chalets & Resort Living
- Low & High Rise Residential Apartments
- Luxury Villas
- Organic Farms
- Club Membership
For now the residential plots are offered in following categories
- 5.5 Marla
- 8 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 14 Marla
- 20 Marla
- 40 Marla
Mivida Location is ideally situated on Motorway M2. 10 minutes drive from the New Islamabad International Airport & 5 minutes from Rawalpindi Ring Road. Moreover, it is ideally surrounded by Rawalpindi Ring Road that further adds to Mivida’s location.
In addition, you can reach it from Chakri Road as well.
All desired & promised amenities of international standard are keenly concentrated in this grand project. It is designed uniquely dynamic to deliver exceptional lifestyle:
- Hospitals, Clinics & Wellness Centers
- University, Medical College, Educational Complexes
- Every Neighborhood’s Own One-Stop Markaz
- Public Utility Offices, Banks, Fire Station, Shuttle Bus Station
- Playgrounds, Parks , Mosques, Multi Propose Halls
- Retail Shops, Restaurants, Cafés, Organic Markets
- Clubs, Gymnasiums, Sports Complex & Cricket Ground
- Cinemas, Gaming Zones & Aquaria
- Reduced Water Consumption
- Renewable Energy through Solar Farms, Windmills & Bio Plant
- Bio-domes using Passive Cooling Method
- Bio-filtered Wastewater Recycling
- Centralized Waste Management, Recycling Centers & Bins
- Water Conservation & Water Treatment Plant (WTP)
- Wastewater Recycling & Treatment Plant (WWTP)
- Aqueducts Re charger Ponds
- Rainwater Collection Ponds
- Storm water Management Infrastructure
- Grey water Management at Housing Infrastructure
- Sustainable Landscape Preservation Strategies
- Less Carbon Footprint
- Smart Surveillance & Security System
- Smart Metering & Monitoring System
- Smart Electrical Car Charging Points & Stations
- Smart Garbage Collection System
- Smart Fire/Hazard Safety System
- Smart Air Pollution Management
- Smart Resident Portals & Platforms
- Smart Street Lighting System
- Smart Traffic Management
- Smart Way Finding
- Smart Parking
- Smart Grid
Mivida is collaborated project of Khanial Builders (Pvt) Limited in association with there Singapore Engineering firm Meinhardt Developments & the main developers of the project is Maxim Investment Group from Egypt. These three firms have come together and built a consortium called Mivida Developments PVT LTD.
Meinhardt Developments It is a Singapore based firm. Established in 1980, it has investments around the globe. It is experienced in revolutionizing the way people live, work & experience life by providing a wide spectrum of state-of-the-art projects, products and services in whole world. They have a detailed experience in the engineering sector as well.
NOC has not yet been provided but given that this is just the initial launch & with solid backing by overseas investors & Singaporean firm this is process should be done quickly.
Currently the society is leveling the ground. Work is on going at a fast pace.